Sunday, December 18, 2011

Almost a month in New Orleans, and the end of an exciting year



It has been a crazy year, shooting many music festivals, exploring urban nature around chicago, camping, hanging out with friends, and working the day job. But the final months of the year brought the biggest change: moving to New Orleans. And now the close of our first month in New Orleans, and the close of 2011 is here. In this last month there has been a good deal of resting, but also a lot of discovery as I get to know my new home. I am truly excited about all the music I am going to be checking out and, with all this water around, all the kayaking I will be doing. I am working with www.invadenola.com on documenting this city, from my point of view as a new transplant. I am hoping in the new year to have the time needed to finish the year-long issue #10. Thanks for a great year and here's to new chapters!

Yojimbo at Maison






The Suburbs








Red Raw Black





Mario Abney Quartet






Bonnet Carre Spillway




No comments:

Post a Comment